Time flies so fast
Sunday ⭑ August 02, 2026
I've been trying to consistently post at least 2-3 times per week, but I'm still on my adjusting period at my work and I always feel very tired once I reach home, I barely touch my chromebook (yes, I unfortunately own a chromebook instead of a PC or laptop).I can't believe another week has passed and I barely remember what I did last week LOL. I'm also 2 days late, but happy August! I wonder what this month would bring haha.
As for blogging more, I won't promise consistent posts but I will try to at least have an update about my life. That way, I have something to read back and see if I made any improvements, or I'm still complaining months later.
And as pessimistic and dreadful as this sounds, but I'm pretty sure my future's already tied up with this shithole of a workplace. I guess this is the type of job that will probably tolerate my ass (and I will also tolerate everyone else) and as long as I'm getting paid on time. With how the job market and this economy is moving, I doubt finding another job will be ideal for me, especially now that I'm getting older and I'm way too behind from the rest of my peers.
I'm pretty sure majority of my college peers have already established a name on their jobs, doing their absolute best at it, and building their future (i.e. marriage, creating a family, finalizing their insurances and stuff). Whereas I'm still stuck here, in a shitty job, with a mediocre pay, and still have an undiagnosed mental illness. But I digress.
Can't say I'm looking forward to anything or even expecting something this August except if it's about Wuthering Waves. I can't wait for Jingran's release though. I heard they kind of "nerfed" him (meta-wise, they said something like he needs his sig to work and do big numbers. But me, personally, I don't care and give a fuck. I pull who I like). I'm still getting him S1R1 for sure
My mind is all over the place right now, since I'm quite sleepy and it's Sunday — which means only a few hours left of my freedom. Well, whatever. Cross fingers for an easy week.


